Monday, August 3, 2009

ZOMG!

Okay, so sorry for not blogging for the past...2 days? But once again, nothing interesting really happened those days. But today, I started the 2nd SFC and it's going pretty well, actually. 1,503 words and not even done yet!

To be honest, it's not really long, but it is compared to the other chapters I've posted for my stories... After the break I took, I tried to get my chapters longer, and around the 1,000 words length. Before I think they were around 700 words or something. So 1,503 words and not complete yet is actually a good accomplishment.

I'm hoping to finish it either today, or tomorrow, but I probably won't post it until tomorrow because I had 2 OCs that are based on 2 of my RL friends, and I still need to ask one of them to specify on what looks they want and stuff. And they're not on AIM so yeah.

After that, I'll try working on the next chapter of Kyoya's Sister?! and then that IM-conv -ish chapter for MMD?PW.

And then back to SFC #3. :]

Ya know how I said that when I finished MMD?PW and all that and then I would make a Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi story? Actually, I don't think I can go with that. I'm starting to lose interest, and also, even though it's 45 chapters or something, there's like 50 pages each chapter. I mean, in Bleach now (and before possibly, haven't checked the earlier chaps) each chapter is only 20 pages.

Maybe I'll make something KHR-related (maybe for Fran since he needs more love...)... one-shot, drabble, story, mini-series, whatever. Just something I guess. Not songfic though because I don't think I'd be good at that kinda thing and I've never tried... Cuz I'd probably would take forever to find a song that would fit the idea (and coming up with the idea takes time too) and then I'd have to find the English lyrics, and yeahhhh. Sometimes English lyrics are hard to find... I forget the last time I've listened to an English song (excluding Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru)... Seriously.

It felt like short blogging even though the post is actually long...

TYL Bel's hair is way cooler than the other Bel...no offense. :3

1 comment:

  1. Omg, that's an amazing picture of Bel. XD His hair is cool though.

    :0 If you do write something for Fran, I hope I get to read it~ :P

    ReplyDelete