Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~Lonely~ TwT

Ok, so basically, I feel empty and lonely right now. My friend's gone to Canada, my other friend isn't really on AIM much and when she is, she usually doesn't respond, another friend's in Vietnam, another's not going on Neopets much recently... (these are RL friends...)

I'm talking to one person on Quizilla... before it was 2, but her friends are forcing her to go out... And there's one friend I'm talking to on Neopets and she usually replies fast, but recently, she's been. taking. for. ever. to. frick. ing. re. ply. (The one on Neopets is another RL friend...)

So yeah, it's like talking to one person only. ... Online.

Anyway, for Kyoya's Sister?! I have an idea for the whole sibling-relationship chapter, just need to type it down. I'll probably do it right now since I'm feeling lonely and all...

Oh...looks like there's another person on Quizilla that I can talk to now... but still. You should expect #8 to be out soon~


Because of SFC #2? XDDD Whoever drew it is an awesome artist. ^^ Unlike me who can only draw the head and still screws up sometimes...
[Edit: Nvm, I'm not as lonely. It seems that my friend on Neopets found something fun and we could do together or something. *shrugs* Still a bit lonely from 2 best friends being gone though]
[Edit2: Screw this, I'm back to being lonely. No one's online anymore. *goes to work on Kyoya's Sister #8*]

No comments:

Post a Comment