Tuesday, August 4, 2009

. . . :3

YAY 20th POST!! ^^ .....actually that's not at all impressive since I started this blog in May, is it? -__-

Well, anyway, SFC numbah 2 was posted! :3 Yayz! I thought it was pretty good. And I was talking to my friend about how sometimes when it says that there's 6 views, the first person rates, and now I'm checking it, it says 6 views, and... IT'S RATED 5 STARS :O Thankies to whoever rated XD.

I personally think...that chapter was the awesomest I've ever written. Seriously. x-x There's a couple of cool/cute pics in it too since I can't really describe the gifts really well or anything like that.

I'm supposed to be working on #8 of Kyoya's Sister?! but...not coming up with anything yet... Geez, I always get all these "cool" ideas to start stories but then after I post the few chapters, it's like, "...blehhh" and I can't really think anything as awesome anymore. XD

On another note... anybody try a jawbreaker before? :3 I haven't tried one ever, unless the experience was super-bad for me that my memory blocked it out or something... TwT But I don't think that's the case. XP This sucks. Got nothing to talk about...

Well, does anyone know a site or something that has really awesome games that you can play with your friends but you don't have to download them or w/e? .....I can't think of any. Either they're lame, or they're really awesome but you have to download them. x_x

Maybe I'll go blogging again later today... dunno what to talk about right now...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i know you dont but dont ruin my imagination lol
    uhh she probably have like a whole bunch of turtle plushies and i bet a whole mess of yoshi ones lol get her like something ionno but cute!

    ReplyDelete