Thursday, August 6, 2009

KHR

I finally posted something KHR-related after having an "obsession" with it for... 2 months? I dunno XD.

Anyway, it's a drabble collection. 4 drabbles, each under 100 words, and they all star Fran and an OC. Bel's in them too, but only the last 2. So yeah.

I don't really know if they're OOC or not, but all of sudden, those 4 ideas whooshed into my head last night when it was like 11:30 to midnight...and I couldn't try to sleep again until I wrote them down... x_x And it's kinda messed up to not post them if they're something that interrupted your attempt to sleep... ><

In truth, there were 5 ideas that whooshed into my head, but the 5th was a very slight BelxOC drabble...and I didn't think it would've fit with the others. Just comment on this post or message me on Quizilla or in some other way contact me if you want me to post it. Don't expect much though. ^^

Don't have anything to say, so I'm ending my blogging for now here. =]

<<<--- Darn those two for ruining my attempt to sleep so bad~! D:< XD Still think they're awesome though. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment