Thursday, August 13, 2009

w-inds.

Just started listening to their songs today (which is REALLY late since they started in 2001 >.>) and so far, I think they're awesome! ^^

Ryohei is a KICK-ASS break dancer! Proof? Er...try searching on YouTube for something called WaT and w-inds. or something like that...

Wish I could break dance like him...but I'd probably break something in the process of learning. ><

w-inds. is a J-pop boy band...so if you have an interest in J-pop and haven't listened to any of their songs (Geez, it's already sad that I didn't, but if you... ><) you should try listening to them. There's also this playlist on iMeem that has all of their songs out so far (I think) and it totals up to 100. Isn't that nice~? <3 LOL.

I was like, "Oh. Mai. God." when I saw how...perfect the total number was. x-x

Wahhhhh~! It's so sad that I didn't come upon w-inds. until today... TwT Actually, I think I saw it once in a story a long time ago, but I probably just dismissed it or something... I'm seriously regretting that right now...

Just wanted to talk about how much w-inds. rocks so...yeah. I don't think any new songs have come out this year (2009) yet...if they did, then well...TELL MEH~! X3

Yeah uhh...you can probably tell, but w-inds. is my current band/music obsession at the moment. ^^

[Edit: A few w-inds. songs are in the playlist! <3]

No comments:

Post a Comment