Monday, August 24, 2009

W00t...

Ok, so yesterday at like 7:30-8:30 AM I went on the computer because after that I would be forced to go to Disneyland, but anyway...

During that time I posted a Bel Drabble Collection, full of 3 Bel drabbles and Bel abuse. Dx Wahhh~ I feel bad about it, so just kill me online-wise. XD And then I also posted a FonxOCxHibari drabble too. But I think it was super-boring and crap. But others said otherwise, since it's rated 5 stars. Lol.

And then I had to go to Disneyland for the rest of the day, to like midnight seriously. The only thing I liked about it was the show and fireworks at the end. I didn't like the other stuff since I was forced to go on fricking rides I don't like. The teacups weren't fun either since my 2 crazy friends weren't there to make it super spinny. XD

I was forced to go with relatives, by the way, so yeah...and I was the only teen in the group. I liked the "It's a Small World" ride though since it was super calm and the music was awesome. Lol. I can't help it, it was awesome singing and instruments playing. IT'S MUSIC!!! ;D

The "It's a Small World" tune and the "A Pirate's Life for Me" tune both were ringing through my head a lot that day......

I'll be trying to get MMD?PW final out soon, and I'm hoping it will be posted this week or next week, but hopefully this week.

UMMMMM....yeah. ;D

--

No comments:

Post a Comment