Saturday, August 8, 2009

<3 Remade Banner

I remade the banner for SFCs on Photobucket, like when I made my username banner on Photobucket, since making banners on Photobucket is better than on Paint. Although I can't do that spray can thing that you can on Paint... I used to use it to make dots in the blank space in my banners! XD

Here's a sneak peek I guess, for the people who check this blog... No one comments on my blog except for Mirr0 and a friend of mine that also has a blog though... :

-Check it out XP-

I can't help it! I love using the glittery option! XD Oh and if you're wondering why N, M, and then MA kinda shrink and stuff, it's cuz if I kept the letters at the size that N was, then it would've overlapped and I don't think it would've looked that pretty. Plus, it kinda makes sense since Near's the #1 successor, then Mello, and then Matt... No offense to people who think Mello and/or Matt is/are better than Near...
I don't think Near is the best either. X3 But that doesn't mean I think Mello is the best either... (LOL at the eithers *gets shot by Mello fans*)
Here's my order of the 4 Wammy boys in which I think are the best... Don't kill me, it's your fault for being curious and wanting to read it. xP
1. L
2. Matt
3. Near
4. Mello
Poor Mello, but I don't really like him that much. He's still a great character though.
I think that's it for now... <3
--

No comments:

Post a Comment