Saturday, August 15, 2009

SFC #3~

Err, well, I'm trying to work on it since I finished #24 of MMD?PW ...but I keep getting distracted by a few other things, and there's this really awesome FREE 10 source thing for learning Japanese, so I'm working on part of that too~.

......For SFC #3, the issue right now is that....I have the idea for it, I just don't know how to put it in words and make it detailed and all that. x-x I got the beginning AN down (of course, ANs are so easy for me to write and get over with) and then put the remade banner, but then after that... it's like this (for me):

"Uhhhhhhhh.........blllllllllahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

So you see, I'm such a failure in writing, I've started so many stories and then get writer's block so many times, and I keep running out of original ideas. I needa stop making stories just because I get an idea...geez~.

So uh, dudes. If ya wanna learn Japanese and like...don't wanna use money and want it to be FREE~, haha to you people who were planning to use a whole bunch of money... check out uhhh...hold on lemme get the link thing.

Koichi-sama's Super-awesomeness lol. Nice eh? <--- so...uh there's also a link thing in the right sidebar sort of thing, and well, it's for this "Particles Cheatsheet" cuz of how the Japanese particles get confusing sometimes. Really helpful and easy to understand too. Not complex like some teachers tend to make things.

Yeahhhh~ I already know how to read my hiragana and all...but I need to work more on writing them and the whole stroke order thing, and after that I'll go onto katakana and then I'll continue onto the other lessons in Tae Kim's guide to Japanese... (which is #2 of the 10 FREE online resources for learning Japanese). I seriously think that this'll help me learn Japanese by the time I finish high school. ...Probably earlier. XP

I already knew about iKnow before seeing this whole top 10 thing, and I agree with how helpful it is, but I kinda forgot about it after like...2 days. Oopsies. :3

Umm...just talked with a friend right now, for an idea about SFC #3, and I've decided, and get ready for this pplz~!!!

CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Don't get it? -___- #3 will be fiiiiii~lled with cwa~ckness. Whoever thinks I'm on crack right now, please raise your hand~ lol kidding. Don't you dare raise your hand. >.>

Uh...so...yeah! Crack! W00t~...

Me need to get a lifuuu~hhh~ No seriously I should.

I wonder if I'll continue updating this blog when I'm like...20+ years old or something. Hope so, I don't want to just... *ping* abandon *gloomy music* this blog. That'd suck dude. I dun wanna work at a pharmacy or w/e my dad planned for me as a job~. He said that I could write as a side job though...

I see where he's coming from though. Cuz there's no guarantee that my works will even become famous enough to pay well, so yeah...and I can't just rely on that. But I also (I didn't tell my dad about this) wanna be a voice actress for English dubs for anime (though all the good ones have the roles all...taken) since I have fun changing my voice to different pitches and all that. According to a few friends, without any effort, I sound like a boy on the phone. X_________X But I can also do a kiddish voice too, so yeah.

*smacks self on the head* Stop saying "so yeah..." or something like that! D;

No one really reads this huh? Well typing gives me a goooo~d feeling and typing out my problems/issues or w/e at the moment helps with my feelings and all that, so yeah!

Crap. I did the so yeah. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSHHHHHHHH....I'm ok. Ok, I can do this.

Aight, so for now.......ja ne~ <3

--

No comments:

Post a Comment