Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hanging Out

Ok so today, I was able to hang out with a friend from 6th grade, at a school that I was only able to stay for 1 year at. And it was pretty awesome even though it had been only 1 hour and 15 minutes or something like that...

At first, we went to Yogurtland, and da~mn, now I know why she's always saying about how the yogurt there is so awesome, etc etc. xP

And after that we went into the Kinokuniya Bookstore, which has awesome stuff and all...it's just really expensive. I tried looking for some KHR stuff, at first I thought I didn't find anything, but then!

*GASP* XDDD

I saw the Vongola Guardians decorated small notebook...thingies. :D So there were Yamamoto, Chrome, Tsuna, Mukuro, and Hibari notebooks.No Gokudera, but no offense he's not really a favorite character of mine anyways, but that is messed up.

There was also this Shugo Chara book thing, with an awesome front and back cover, and inside the book at the back there's stickers for Amu and her charas and Yoru too. But other than that, it's just blank pages so... >.>

Then there's manga for like Prince of Tennis, Black Cat, Death Note, Bleach, Gin Tama, etc etc. And these really cool decorated folders/binders but yeah. There were a few books for learning Japanese, but there's already a free online Japanese "textbook" so I didn't think I would need to get them.

THERE WAS A W-INDS. MEGA MIX CD TOO!!! I just needed 5 more bucks, but then I was like, "Eh... T___T". When I thought harder about it though, I could just listen to them for free on my computer anyways, so... plus, I don't have a CD player so I could listen to them when I go out... Doesn't really matter then. But geez, w-inds.'s most expensive CD at Kinokuniya Bookstore was like 40 something bucks. Geez.

That was so awesome......but it only lasted for a bit... =/

I'm so lucky that we have those kinda stories in Cali though. So... =]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment