Monday, September 7, 2009

>.<

Yeah, first of all, sorry for the late post. Surprisingly I was updating my Gaia journal more than my blog! Dx I can't let that happen anymore! In case you forgot and are too lazy to scroll down to the other post and check, my Gaia username is Ruki7chan. You can add me as a friend, follow my journal, or w/e, but at least tell me what your username on Quizilla is. ^^

Latest updates;;

*Romantic Klutz* ~Dino~ [[KHR Drabble]] - T_T Was it really that bad? *looking at the 3.75/5 before someone else rated it and turned it into 4.25*

SFC #4 - Yay for LxAkira sibling fluff....I think it was kinda fluff anyway. ^_^

I have school tomorrow....

WAHHHHHHHH~! T_T

Since MMD?PW is finished, updates should be faster, but then there's school, so update rates might stay the same as they were when I still had to update MMD?PW. I'm not sure yet.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I think that updates would go the way I said above, or that the updates will be faster than they were with updating MMD?PW. ^^

Thanks for reading this and my stories~ <333

No comments:

Post a Comment