Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day of school over...

The first day is over, and I'm tired. DX I learned something new: Geometry textbooks are heavy. Really heavy. =[

I have no HW besides having my dad fill out this contact form thingie...

The only classes I think I'll have problems with are geometry and art... art is so crowded! 52 people, seriously?! In this room that looks more like a storeroom or a detention room...

And then my RL friend that I [luckily] have art with noticed the connected restroom, so yeah it is a detention room. X_X And at the beginning I was sitting next to 6-7 people that were talking a lot. Loudly.

But then later I met this nice girl with the name Irie! :O Like, Irie Shoichi! Except her first name is Irie, so yeah.

I think I'll be able to update my stories fineeeee~ Unless HW will start swarming in, but hopefully by that time, it'll be a different quarter so then I would have Study Skills... as an elective. There's an elective wheel, and I got art for the first quarter so yeah. Study skills is basically like study hall. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment