Monday, September 14, 2009

OMGPOP links and some other stuff...

Balloono on OMGPOP

Ballracer


Blockles
 
Dinglepop
 
Draw My Thing
 
Gemmers
 
Hit Machine
 
Hover Kart
 
Jigsawce
 
Letterblox
 
Putt Putt Penguin
 
If you haven't heard about OMGPOP, it's basically this addicting game site with all the games I listed above with links.
 
Anyway, about *KS* #10 FINAL, it'll be coming out the next weekend...yeah, sorry about that.. I couldn't think or something... I don't think I can post on weekdays anymore, and today I had to study for a geometry quiz... Dx
 
Lately, actually, ever since 8th grade started, I had to take friggin' medicine to take care of my headaches (well actually one was a slight concussion, but w/e..) =/ My day started off horribly, and right now it's going horribly with this headache... and the fact that I have a geometry quiz tomorrow and I had to do Spanish flash cards...
 
How did my day start off horribly? Well...the English teacher I have right now told some very sad news about the super-awesome English teacher I had last year... so... I'M GONNA WRITE A [HOPEFULLY] SUPER-AWESOME NOTE TO HER AND YEAH...
 
>.>
 
--
 

No comments:

Post a Comment