Friday, August 21, 2009

YAY~! CHYES~! :3

Today, I posted that Hibari drabble AND #9 of *Kyoya's Sister?!*!!! The Hibari drabble is titled, "Kamikurosu" btw. Just in case you wanted to know. ^^

I think #9 was kinda short though...

The Hibari drabble was 100 words exactly! I think I'm good at getting drabbles to fit perfectly into the 100-word limit. ^^

Made a new Gaia account...lol. Bet I won't do anything except just type stuff in the journal and reply to messages/comments by friends. But in case you wanna know for some reason, just search for Ruki7chan.

Next chapter of *Kyoya's Sister?!* is going to be the last, but I think that in the future...I'm going to be posting a one-shot based on the story, for some reason. Probably to make it up to you guys. I think it's gonna be a KaixNagayama FRIENDSHIP one-shot... =/ Ya know, since he didn't really get much of a chance to really be in the story, poor him. xP

I think, that if I get an idea anyway, I'll post another Bel drabble so then Bel stars in 4 drabbles, just like Fran did! Although Fran has 4 FranxOC drabbles while Bel would only have 2 BelxOC drabbles... aw... =( Alright, maybe I'll make 3 more Bel drabbles between my updates. Yup, that's what I'll do.

Ummmm~, I think that's it. So I gotta go sleep now, baibai~! <3

--

No comments:

Post a Comment