Thursday, August 13, 2009

Updates~ <3

Updates: #24 of *Mada Mada Dane? Psh, whatev.* ~Ryoma~ is posted and out!

Going to work on: SFC #3

What's coming up soon: SFC #3, KS #9, and MMD?PW #25 (FINAL)

So now that that's over for the whole stories business and stuff...

Well, mostly. I guess I'll tell you that in #9 of KS the AN will be longer than usual, since it'll be explaining something since KS is going to end at #10, and since that's pretty short, there'll be a special thing I guess. Like after I finish KS and post the "Thank you!" note, I'll also be giving you this form in the last chapter of KS. Or something like a form to fill out and give me in a msg on Quizilla or comment on here... And the form will be about what you want to happen (nothing like lime/lemon though ew...I'm too young for that...still.) in a "special" chapter and the chapter would be dedicated to you under what username you use and all that.

So the form will probably include you putting your username, what characters you want to have in it (you can just put hosts including/except Nagayama instead of listing all their names), and the plot/events and yeah...

I don't really have a copy of what the official "form" will look like and all that though, but it'll be posted in the ending AN of KS #10. So yeah.

Ok, now that the whole story thing is SERIOUSLY over...

...Ok nah. The whole story business isn't over. XP This blog post is all about the stories.

For SFC, well...there was no one who messaged me about it except for RL friends, so I think that I'll have this thing where the first person who messages me about SFC (not just Sensitive) will be given a [hopefully] short character form that they'll fill out so I can put them as an OC in SFC... Since people don't really know any characters besides the Wammy boys. Except Linda, but yeah.

I think for the SFCs, that I'll have it run out as long as 10 chapters, and then after that, if I happen to out of nowhere get an idea for an SFC I'll write and post one. ...While posting the real *Sensitive* chapters. Oh btw, *Sensitive* is now an Ootori Choutarou story! <3 He needs more love, and well... I think that's enough reason. =P There might be some VERY LIGHT MattxAkira moments, but I think you'll only find those in SFC, not the actual story story. Yeah...

*cough* I think that's it for now...so yeah! ;D ...I feel kinda awkward that I only have 2 followers on this blog, and 1 is a RL friend so it's kinda like... "Duh."... T_T

--

No comments:

Post a Comment