Monday, August 17, 2009

♣SFC #3♣

Okay, I seriously started it today, and I'm hoping that it will be posted by the time today's over. Hopefully. Otherwise, tomorrow. But I'm hoping it won't come to that. Seriously.

Uhh~ just did the Hare Hare Yukai dance (not the full dance, so it was only like 1 minute and 10 seconds or something) 10 times, my right arm is tired. A bit. I started to sweat but then the 10 times was over so I'm taking a break. Maybe I should try learning the FULL dance, now? It would be more of a work-out. Also, I did the 10th time while watching myself in the mirror, and I'm proud to say that...

I don't look as much as a dumb butt as I did the last time I tried looking at myself do the Hare Hare Yukai dance. ^_______^'

Sooooo~, how ya peeps doin'? Ya know, if you're even reading this, you could at least drop a comment so I know that you're reading this. But ok, w/e you want I guess...

What I'm Chewin' Right Now: ICE BREAKERS (SUGAR FREE GUM) Ice Cubes, with COOLING XYLITOL, K I W I W A T E R M E L O N NATURAL&ARTIFICAL FLAVOR, yo~!

...No seriously, I typed out all the important stuff that was on that little box. :] There's this thing that says 10 pieces in the corner too, but whatevs. Although I would kill for Strawberry&Kiwi flavor instead, kiwi watermelon is cool too. ^_^

What I'm Drinkin' Right Now: A fricking Crystal Geyser water bottle that practically killed my LEFT hand (that's the hand I write with) when I tried to open it. The style the bottle is in makes it hard to open the bottle, seriously! Arrowhead's bettah in my opinion. D:

I wish I could die in style like Ryuichi... *sigh* Don't get it? Um, try searching on youtube for "w-inds. kendo". In the vid, it has each of the w-inds. boys having a kendo match and they're supposed to die. First up is Ryohei, then Keita, and then Ryuichi. Watch Ryuichi's actions. -_-

Keita's the only one that died in a realistic-ish way. Ryohei didn't even fall on the floor, he just convulsed and yeah...then started using the kendo stick as a walking stick and said, "I don't want to die yet~!" x3.

No comments:

Post a Comment