Saturday, August 8, 2009

XDLOL!!!!!!!

Okay so like, I was on YouTube...looking at KHR's Varia songs...

In my opinion, all of them were decent(+) except for Levi's. I don't like Levi's. It's not good. Nope.

My favorite was Bel's song, Arashi no Ouji. And I thought that Squalo's was the funniest. Here's what happened when I was going to listen to Squalo's song.

"..." 13 seconds of calmness in the song goes by

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: *gawks before starting to crack up*

*song goes on*

XDDDDDDDD Still shocked that Squalo's VA is the same as Eiji's though. Still. Squalo's voice is all agressive and loud, and then well...Eiji's voice can  be loud too when he's hyper I guess, but his voice is more light-hearted and....bouncy? Not sure how to describe it.

And then! I saw this video with the song Caramelldansen, and you know how they had those pics of those 2 people doing the dance? Well in the video it had the KHR characters doing the dance!!! LOL. I cracked up when I saw Hibari doing the dance. Seriously. Even Xanxus was doing the dance, although tic marks surrounded him... Dino was in there too, in v.3 which has like...all the KHR characters. Bel's there too with Mammon on his head <3... No Fran though. Oh god. Hibari and Xanxus doing the Caramelldansen dance, but then Fran? Oh. Mai. God.



If it doesn't show up as the video...sorry and here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeB3fEuNos8&feature=related

Hope you enjoy laughing up your guts. ...And other internal organs. ^^ *straight face* I <3 the person who made that KHR/Caramelldansen video(s)~

--

No comments:

Post a Comment