Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ok, so...

...I got through the beginning AN for KS #9!!! :D ...Yeah, you might be like, "Wtf? That's not even...close." or something like that... I wasn't sure what to type after the "Wtf?"... =/

But it was pretty long, somehow. And, that's actually a great accomplishment, at least I got some part of it done, right? RIGHT?!!?!?!!? :D

Er...sorry about the slow speed, but at least it hasn't been a month between the updates yet. Phew. I'm hoping to get it in before school starts, and the final chapter of MMD?PW too.

I got busy with helping update my and a friend's websites and stuff, so yeah... made a few (but awesome) updates and all that stuff. Can't really give you the link to my company's site, since we use real names and all, but I guess I can for my friend.

Yo, yo, yo~! CLICK MEH~!!!

Signs of online hyperness is showing... er. Yah, when you--

OH CRAP. Just realized my real name is showed on a page of that site. ...Oh wellz. I don't care that much since I'm sure not that many people go to read this blog! ^^ Besides, on my site, there's my friends's names, so yeah. I respect their privacy. ...Except for the one that started this site...but she asked for it! "Share it on blogger! Facebook! AIM! ANYTHING!!!" ...Well, maybe not like she was on crack, but you get what I mean.

So please check it out, don't get freaked out when you watch the videos on there, and most importantly!

...

DON'T GO MENTAL! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

**Signs of online crack-ness appearing**

...I think I'll stop now. >.< Oh, and I noticed for the last 2 posts, I forgot to put my siggy! D: So here we go..

--

No comments:

Post a Comment