Tuesday, August 4, 2009

<3Music♥

Yay~ I added this music playlist thingie to my blog...it took a while... XD It has my choice of songs and stuff... To make one of your own, just go to: http://www.playlist.com/ . You'll have to register before making one of course...

If you don't like the songs I do, then...sorry? You can just pause. Don't worry about it. ^^

My friend (from RL) sent me a Neomail, and turns out, she's in Vietnam! ^^ And she also made a short stop in Korea too... she said that she'll be going back there for like 10 hours... XD

What's so freaky is that someone was knocking on the house's door, and then after that I saw my friend's neomail, and since the title was "hi"...

I freaked. (-_-'')

Anyway, another friend of mine is going to Canada tomorrow... so I'll be pretty much lonely besides 2 people. 1 of them sometimes doesn't respond on AIM though.

OH. MY. GOD. My friend is testing out Superbuddy icons, and she said, "Jk" with the giraffe...and let's just say it seems like it flirted with me.

T_____________T I feel so...messed up! A GIRAFFE FLIRTED with ME!!! ;__________; I'm going to sulk in a corner... ><''''''''''' (If the arrows appear as something else, sorry. x-x)
 
Oh, almost forgot. I feel a little bad since I didn't put any pic in the last post, so... here! ^^

Sorry if it's kinda random, but yeah! ^^ I thought it's kinda pretty, so~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment