Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank you~! :3

Thank you to Mirr0/KatsumiAkira because she introduced me to Shugo Chara! X333 I think it's awesome now and I dunno why... but...

Amu (the main character)'s personality or how she acts reminds me of someone/something in a way... I'm not sure who/what though. TwT

I guess that I'll try to finish up #24 of MMD?PW tomorrow, but it might be hard...I made so many stories so creative juices have...run out. x-x And then after that #3 of SFC...

Uhm....Miki's my favorite chara? x3 Maybe Yoru too...not sure. But Miki for sure. XD I guess it's because she wears blue and all that stuff, and she likes to draw and is artistic, and then her personality is cool too. Yoru's funny and yeah...

Uhhhh.....for you people who have watched or are watching Shugo Chara... Geez, this is kinda random but I just need to type something X3. You know when Kuukai was dragging Amu around sorta and stuff early in the series? I was drinking milk at that time and almost sprayed it like Amu did when she saw Ikuto on her balcony or w/e...

Ahhhh I feel good when I type. X3333 uhhhhhhhhhhh BLAH! uhhhhhwhattosaywhattosay.......

Do you know my catchphrase by now? Uhhh... and yeahhhh I say a lot even though I don't mean to have those as a catchphrase.......man I wish I had a cool catchphrase. Even more than that I wish I had chara(s) too, I'm always lonely at home except for talking to people online, so I kinda end up talking to myself a few times, so I kinda want someone to actually talk to so people don't think I'm mental. x-x

Also, it'd be cool to have a chara as a friend. ^^

I saw this pic and saved it to my comp without even knowing that it was Ikuto and Yoru... x-x I didn't know Shugo Chara until yesterday! Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment