Friday, August 7, 2009

YAY~! *stars for eyes*

Updates: Posted a Bel drabble. XD 100 words exactly. (If the underline doesn't appear, then gah!)

Anyway, so the day before yesterday (that sounds like a horror movie title) I got my first very ever detailed message. And it was for *Kyoya's Sister?!*. Thankies to souleaterfan21 (*gasp* I memorized it without knowing! x3) !!! Another person messaged for *Kyoya's Sister?!* and that was XxXxXVampireLuverXxXxX... so thank you to that person as well.

Also, today I was talking to my friend's super-awesome cousin on AIM, and it eventually led me to giving her the link for the first SFC, and she complimented it! *_* And she's going into 10th grade, so yeah that's why I'm ecstatic. An older person (not just by like 1 year) complimented my story! Even though she doesn't watch Death Note or w/e, she still read it.

I'm so happy~ *dreamy look*

That's it for now, so...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment