Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh~

:3 Kyoya's Sister?! #8 is out... I was right when I said it was going to be posted soon. ^^ Again, my feelings about that kinda thing aren't to be doubted.
It was really easy to write and post it since I was feeling lonely and no one was on either Neopets, Quizilla, or AIM.
It was a 9-day wait for the still-fans of Kyoya's Sister?!... that's pretty impressive compared to the monthly updates that I had after the break... Maybe this loneliness is a good thing? But it's hard to put in some humor and feeling when I'm feeling lonely and empty while typing up the chapters.
Like when I was typing #8, I had to pause a few times, because I felt weird and didn't know what to do (even though I had the plot already thought out in my mind), but once I got over that it was easy to keep on typing and stuff.
Oh, and I almost forgot about it, but the other friend that I talk to on AIM that hasn't gone yet, is going to Yellowstone next week, so I'll be even MORE lonelier. Good thing though is that the other friend from Neopets that hasn't been on for a while is on right now.
Well, I think that's pretty much all I had to say... hmm...here's a random pic I guess. Actually, 2... Actually, it's not random. XDDD
 
I thought it would serve well as Kai (from Kyoya's Sister?!) in girly clothing and if you changed the brown eyes to black. But then again, her expression just doesn't seem to match with Kai's personality... Oh well! Still! :]
And I thought maybe this could be Kai with long hair if she had long hair XD. Maybe in the past she has long hair? I dunno. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment