Sunday, August 9, 2009

<3 Dancing~

Okay so on YouTube while I was looking at that Caramelldansen KHR thing, I also saw this YouTube user of this KHR cosplay group. Three of them cosplay PoT as well. I think Wahiba is a good Hibari cosplayer. X3 lol. But yeah there was this thing called "Mafia Hare Hare Yukai" and they were awesome dancing it XD.

Hibari was dancing as Haruhi, and when it came to the part where Haruhi would push Yuki around on stage or w/e, it was like; "Pffft. No." XDDD

And then I thought. "HEY! I don't have a life and lots of free time right now (the stories don't count XD) so why not try learning the Hare Hare Yukai dance?" even though I can't dance it at an AnimeCon or something since my parents probably won't let me cosplay, but w/e! ^^

So I found this really good learning vid on YouTube for learning the dance and I think it's a good workout too. XP

I wish I could cosplay and go to AnimeCon or cosplay in Little Tokyo with friends or something... When I was thinking about cosplay, first person I wanted to cosplay as was Rukia since I can easily make my hair look like hers with gel or something... but then I thought later that BLEACH was already popular, so...

If I ever get to cosplay, I think I'd cosplay (Prince of Tennis) Ryoma or (KHR) Hibari or Chrome. I don't mind cutting my hair in a guyish style just to cosplay... I like guyish styles. XD

The YouTube user name for the KHR/GinTama/PoT cosplay group is pineapplexmafiaPRO. Just in case you wanted to know so you could watch crack vids, etc. <3

P.S. I suck at dancing [in my opinion] so this might take a while. I have about a month before school starts though.

[Edit: I got down the dance! Although my moves are probably more clumsy than the anime people's X3. Of course. LOL. I'm not sure if I "unconsciously" memorized it yet, but probably not. CHYES FOR GETTING IT IN 1 DAY!!! **I watched the video at least 10 times, so that's why. Please don't bitch at me for bragging or something like that.**]

--



No comments:

Post a Comment