Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay~

#23 of Mada Mada Dane? Psh, whatev. is posted! I'm so glad... *sniff*

So the next thing I'll try to get updated will be the 2nd SFC for *Sensitive*!!! ^_^ And then after that *Kyoya's Sister* and then go through that 2 more times, and then it will only be updating SFCs and *Kyoya's Sister* chapters.

To be honest, I don't know how long the SFCs are going to last... I guess 10? =/ But then after that, it'll be updating *DDY* and Kyoya's Sister although I'll just wait for more messages for DDY...

DDY would probably end up discontinued judging by the fact that only 1 person messaged... or on pause for a long while.

On another note...

I'm dreading the first day school starts and looking forward to it at the same time! T___T The only reason I'm looking forward to it is because then I'll be able to see my friends a lot more than I did throughout the summer.

Otherwise, I would just dread the day that school comes.

I might not have as much time to update my stories and have more time writing them in my notebooks than on MW on the computer... because I'll be trying to study hard on Geometry (it's the only subject that really troubles me besides PE) so I can keep up straight A's...well besides the B I'll probably have in PE...

Cuz last year, I ended up letting one of my classes besides PE go down to a B, but at the end of the school year, it was an 88% B+ T____________T DO YOU KNOW HOW MESSED UP THAT IS?! So close...and it was actually supposed to be 89% if the teacher curved the final test... But hey, at least I know I got a better grade than my brother in Algebra... But then again... *anime tears* he had a messed up teacher anyway! T________T

So yeah, I'll be working harder on Geometry to make sure that my grade in it will stay at an A range...it would be comforting if I was good in geometry, though I don't think that will happen...

I know that I'll still have time on the computer, but not as much free time... The only reason I'm worrying about only Geometry (besides PE) is cuz...

Well, Language Arts in 7th grade was pretty easy, and my teacher said that the 8th grade language arts is easier, so...

History is always easy for me, even though most of it I don't like...

Science, I'm not actually sure if it'll be easy or not... but I'm pretty sure I can keep an A... last year I had an A+ for all the quarters in Biology, so... but then again, this science is different... Well, I'm confident anyways! *_*

...........The only thing I'm not confident about is geometry and PE... T______T Wahhh... well, my friend (who was in Algebra while in 7th grade like me) said that her sister thinks that all the 7th graders that were in Algebra are going to be put into one geometry class or something like that...

I'm still scared. T_______T

Ja ne~ although I bet no one reads this, but still, it comforts me when I'm able to type this all out and stuff...

Yorukifon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment