Tuesday, July 28, 2009

<3~

Ya gotta admit, the frog hoodie actually looks pre~ttie damn good on Fran's head. XD ...no seriously. Though I'm not sure if a green or black frog hoodie looks better... ><


Recently, I've had this addiction to the song Sakura Addiction! LOL Get it? Addiction to Sakura Addiction? XD ...ha...*sigh* Not funny, huh?


If you're wondering, Sakura Addiction is this song that Hibari Kyouya and Rokudou Mukuro sing together as a duet. They're from the anime/manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn (KHR)...


I like singing along with the "Chrome Version"...the reason why I put " "s is because well...if it was actually Chrome's seiyuu singing it, then wouldn't they have put it on the character song CDs? Though I have to admit the fandub is pretty good... I think that the girl's voice needs to be a bit softer though.


Then again... some characters's voices are a bit different when speaking than speaking. Ya know what I mean? Like I remember one person that said to me, "WOW! Your singing voice is so different from your normal voice!" XDDD


So yeah. I like singing along with "Chrome", although I don't match up to her standards, even if it is a fandub...


And also, I was watching the episodes that had the Varia's battles during the future arc, and I have to say: FRAN IS SO FRICKING HILARIOUS AND AWESOME. Well, Bel is too, but Fran's the newer character so yeah...


"Have you ever thought about how this is destroying the environment?"


"Listen, senpai~! Could you stop stabbing me?" You referring to Bel


"Sankyuu, senpai. Good job. *thumbs up*"


XDDDD There are so many quotes from Fran that I find hilarious. XD


Also, to me, Fran and Bel kinda fit together even they don't really like each other that much... not as in like a yaoi pair though, ew~! Bleh! =[


The episode is 137 (I skip around XD) and also kinda 138 that "star" Fran and Bel.


Just something to point out to you guys... possible spoilers I guess, but...


BEL'S ONII-SAMA (SIL)'S EVIL LAUGH IS REALLY CRAPPY COMPARED TO BEL'S. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW TO TYPE IT.


Ushishishi~>Shashasha or is it shushushu? or shaushaushau?!?!? Seriously, WTF Sil? O.o


Bel>Sil Fran=LMAOness Bel+Fran=ROFLMAOness


'Nuff said. xD


And that concludes my blogging for the day~ :3

1 comment:

  1. I say Sil's laugh is more like..."Shyeah Shyeah shyeah Shyeah"

    XD I lmao-ed at his laugh.

    ReplyDelete