Sunday, July 26, 2009

What to Expect:

When reading the last paragraph of this entry, you'll understand. [[I do not own]]


Saa~, here's what to expect.


For the *Sensitive* story, I will just continue with the special flashback chapters instead of alternating between the special flashback chapters (let's just call them SFCs) and the real story. At first, I thought that the alternating would be a good idea, but then I also thought of how confused I would probably get after switching between what happened in the past and what's happening "now"...


Next, for *Don't Doubt Yourself*, you shouldn't really expect any updates soon... the next chapter needed messages, and so far, I only got one from Kage-san.


Since that story is going to be...paused until I get the messages I need, I took the chance to start on the next chapter of *Kyoya's Sister?!*, which I've been neglecting for a while, because it was the one that had the least chapters made and I needed to focus on the other stories, and then that added to the "break" I took...


So yeah, expect #7 of *Kyoya's Sister?!* to be posted soon.


As for MMD?PW, I'm going to be drawing that story to an end, but I'll probably post 2 or 3 filler chaps before the last one, so I don't just "suddenly" drop the news on the fans out of nowhere... I'll give a warning at first. If you're wondering "Why end it?", well, to me, the story was dragging out and seemed like it would never end but I came up with something and it wouldn't exactly make Ryoma OOC either.


So then after I finish MMD?PW, I would have... 4 stories (*Sensitive* and the SFCs count as separate series) that fans would expect me to update. Although *DDY* wouldn't be updated very soon it seems by the incoming messages rate... so technically, it's like 3 stories.


And I'll probably would be ending the SFCs by then, or at least be close to, and I will probably create a Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi story... it's a spin-off manga for the game "Fire Emblem" and even though it's just a spin-off, I want to make a story for it since it's awesome. It would be the first one (story for that spin-off manga, and the first one for a story with an OC in it as well)... And I wouldn't be able to make one for the actual games either since I don't have them. ^.^ The story would probably seem like a mini-series since the manga is kinda short. I would probably have to refer to it again and again (although I remember mostly everything well) since I'll be going by the manga, unlike my other stories.


Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment