Thursday, July 16, 2009

Newest Update

Here's a better idea of how Akira looks like. Except, her hair is a darker purple, and her eyes are the same shade as the purple in the picture.


Poll result: 8 voted for yes to having special flashback chapters for the PoT/DN XOver, *Sensitive*. 2 voted for it being my choice, and finally, only 1 voted for me to continue with just regular chapters. So that's 11 voters in all...I'm disappointed, really. I mean, I see polls with at least 30 votes, and then mine's just... 11. It makes me feel like no one even cares about *Sensitive*, ya kno'.



Anyway, the first special flashback chapter is out, 3 days after the poll ended. XD Sorry for the delay. I actually had a feeling that the majority would say yes, so I was getting the chapter ready to post as soon the poll ended, but my brain kinda shut down due to lack of creative juices. XP



The first chapter was about 1,800 words, which is pretty good compared to my other "short" chapters, which averaged 700 or 800 words. I hope you read it and find that you like it! Also, if you haven't read *Sensitive* yet, then please read it! It's a Prince of Tennis and Death Note crossover, but there's no major confusing info from Death Note, so if you're worrying about that, don't worry. I'll try to make it so you can understand it even if you don't know Death Note.



If you Death Note fans are worrying about Kira, then don't. Kira won't be in the story. EVER. Maybe other case criminals, I'm not sure at the moment, but Kira will NOT be in here. I don't feel like having to explain the whole Death Note thing and Kira plot and possibly confuse some of my readers at the same time. And also, I don't watch/read Death Note, but I know the info of the plot, etc. Just...not perfectly.






Thanks for reading,



Yorukifon

No comments:

Post a Comment