Friday, July 3, 2009

Death Note, Another Note: The Los Angeles B.B. Murder Cases

やった!!!(Yatta!)
デス ノーテ (Dessu no-te? But then the last katakana character doesn't match..)
Well, anyway, I got the book! But it was from E-Bay and the condition was "good", so it's not perfect or anything like that... I wanted the new book, not a used one or anything, but nooo~ my brother just goes and gets it. It was only $2 difference, which isn't that bad... this version of the book looks different from the version of it shown on Amazon... I wanted that version cuz it looked cooler. T______T

Oh god, now I'm acting like a selfish brat. SEE LIGHT?!?! SEE WHAT DEATH NOTE DOES TO YOU!?!? HUH, HUH!?

I've always wanted to say that, and now I had a pretty good excuse, don't you think? Well, I'm off to read it so then I won't have to worry about spoilers in the newest chapters of Quirks by 4, a Death Note and Inuyasha crossover on fanfiction.net.

The L and Misora Naomi picture in the first few pages is so cool!!! *eyes sparkle*

Oh, I finished the novel already! It took me 2 hours at most! Surprisingly, the parts in B.B.'s POV (well, not entirely but kinda) were funny, because he was trying out different evil laughs... O.o

LAST EDITED;; 7/3/09

No comments:

Post a Comment