Thursday, May 28, 2009

OMG MIA!!! ...not anymore. :3

(You'll see why I put the pic of Hatsuharu there....)


Sorry for being MIA for a week. I was telling you about how we were GOING TO Knott's and stuff, but I didn't yet tell you what I did there...

To be honest, I didn't go on many rides, but rather, went on them a lot. xDDD Like...bumper cars we were there 2 or 3 times. The Hat Dance (teacups) ...made me feel sick, and in total, I went on there about 9 or 10 times. I only went on Dragonswing one time... @_@ I didn't know it was going to swing THAT high!! D= I swear!

Bigfoot Rapids was da pwnage of the whole thing, dude. Pretty close to the Hat Dance. xDD The Log Ride was okay, I guess... If you're whining about how lame I am for not going on "real" rides, well, sorry for having a fear of heights!! D= And as you know, practically all roller coasters deal with great heights, so...yeah.

We also went to the arcade... you know those games with the claw and all those plushies inside? There was one with a whole bunch of cutie cow plushies!! =O **HATSUHARU :D xD** But the stupid thing was a scam and I didn't get one even after at least 7 tries... One other person got it, but it was only because me and my friend got one halfway over the edge of where it's supposed to drop. :[ And she got another plushie too... meanie.

I wanted one so bad, I'm pretty sure I was pissing off my friend that tried to help me get one so much... :/ But I'm okay, it's just a cow plushie. ...that could resemble Hatsuharu ... BLEH! xD Well, if my friends read this, they'll know what to get me for a B-Day present...

Cuz you see, my b-day's coming up, and I'll have my first real b-day party ever... (well, there was one before, which was after a half of my current life, but...it didn't really have all my friends or anything like that. So I don't consider it to be "real".) I said that I didn't mind if I didn't get a present, but I would like it if I did get one... And my friends were all saying how hard it would be to find a present for me... It's not THAT hard to find a gift for me, is it?! D=< I should like, give them a list of all the things I like or something... :] If anyone is wondering BTW, my b-day is July 20. Now, I'm hoping I don't get egged... wait, it's during the summer. YES!! No one can egg me at school! (They actually do that, and teachers don't do sh*t about it.) SUPER LONG POST DUE TO MY MIA-NESS!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment