Friday, June 5, 2009

>.<...Summer Plans? I guess...

Sorry! No piccie this time!

With the way I'm going, seems that I'll update this blog weekly. xD

Well, I wanna learn Japanese and try to be fluent by the time I graduate from high school... That gives me about 5 years... xD Why by the time I graduate from high school? Well, I'm planning to take a Chinese class at whatever university I'm going to be accepted to. And I don't think I would really have that much time to try to learn Japanese after I get a job or something... and I don't think I would be able to handle Japanese and Chinese at the same time either. I'm not the kind of person who can handle that.

But even though that gives me 5 years and I kinda know the 46 basic Hiragana already, I'm not sure if I'd still be able to be fluent in Japanese... I seriously need to see my friend's Japanese book (she actually takes classes at a different place) so that I can copy down the other Hiragana and study those. Kanji looks hard. >.<
I already know some words and stuff, but I'm not sure about the sentence structure and the particles and all that. So I barely know any sentences. Maybe I'll use Christmas money to buy 'Remembering the Kanji' books online... I have a senpai friend who uses that book and a SRS to learn 40 Kanji a day AND remember them. I don't really know how to use a SRS...or really figured it out, but I have this other site that I use that's kinda like an SRS, I guess?

Yosh! I'll get the first 'Remembering the Kanji' book for my b-day then! ^^ Uhhmm...yeah, but I'll need to learn the rest of the Hiragana first though. (Psst~ if you're one of my RL friends, there's a hint to what to get me xDDD But it might be a bit too expensive...) I'm not sure how much it costs though...

Another thing- I have to take swimming lessons the week after the last day of school, for 2 weeks. Mon-Thurs. But I'm in level 5 already, so I know all the stuff I need to know, so what's the point of continuing?! (You need to finish level 6 to complete the program) I'm not even going to pass level 5... And lately, the people who I have to take the lessons with are meanies! HMPH.

Please tell me what you think about the Japanese learning plan I talked about above in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment