Monday, June 15, 2009

WISHLIST~

Yo, long time no see, eh? ...Not really. Anyway, here's my wishlist that I told my friend I would post so they can choose something to get for my birthday I guess... I dunno how to get it in my sidebar or as a gadget. (Audrey, you can tell the others about this so they can have an idea too.) I tried, but I can't put anything in it. SO HERE IT IS!: (Oh btw, it's in no order)

1. Japanese OR Vietnamese learning book. Even if I can only borrow it, I'll be happy!! ^^

2. Everyone to sign up as a member on our company website! xD ^^ Kidding.

2. Did anyone notice this is the 2nd #2? I bet you just looked. :P Umm... a Neopets cash card? I dunno... can't think of anything.

3. Any manga book. (Shonen Jump, or any other manga separate series as long as it's good.)

4. A big origami panda head I can tape to the front of our company's binder!! :D

5. A plushie for either: panda, cow, doggie, fox, wolf, frog (Any really, it's just those especially.)

6. A tennis racquet that's either blue, green, or purple? But then we'd have to find one that fits me and with grip tape that's comfortable for me... (Abby's place has tennis courts, so I could go there to play, I guess.) {They're too expensive for a b-day gift though. So don't. xD}

7. Maybe some tennis balls to go with that racquet. xD

8. Art/writing supplies

9. Any of the Death Note Live Action movies that have the sub. There's the 1st movie with sub and dub on Amazon and it's $11 about. So yeah. And then the 2nd is $15, but I dunno if it has subs... I wanna see the 3rd though. OH! It does have subs too. Good. xD

I think I'm getting better at this "Wishlist" thing. **Already getting Death Note, Another Note**

LAST UPDATED;; June 27, 2009. 3:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment