Monday, May 18, 2009

CST Testing


Today, I did the Language Arts part of the testing. The first half of it I finished in either 15 or 20 minutes, and the same for the second half. But in all we had a total amount of time of 2 hours and 40 minutes...


Psh, I'm just awesome like that. Kidding. It's only because it's Language Arts. I would take forever to do the math part. Having to fill in those bubbles was annoying...


Oh, you know that vertebrate project I was talking about? I finished it today. =D Oh and since I had a lot of free time during the testing, I started this Fruits Basket/Naruto crossover, but I don't know why since I don't even know the jutsus. So far I wrote 812 words... (I got tired of writing, and I was seriously that bored to try counting.) Hence the picture at top. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment