Sunday, April 4, 2010

:3 :D

CHUH-CHUH-CHUH-CHYEAHHHH~ lolz.

I posted the DRRR!!xKHR! crossover both on Quizilla and fanfiction.net. :3 I've asked a few friends to read the first chapter and tell me what they think, and they said it was good. I was afraid that maybe it sucked kinda or something like that.

A few months after I just stopped writing, there isn't that much to do on the computer anymore... when I started typing up that first chapter, though...

It took 2 hours but only came out with 1,000 words... but still, I think I did well. ...Ish. XD It really helped to take up some of my time. I seriously have too much free time. So yeah.

I really need to do something about my obsession of crossdressing OCs... Preferrably girl as boy. Not boy as girl. LOL. No offense, but boy as girl is really...echh. *sticks out tongue*

No comments:

Post a Comment