Saturday, April 24, 2010

meh

Blargh.

UPDATES: Vongola's Moon: Ikebukuro #4

Andddd....that's it folks. No other updates. ._. Btw I got a new CPU that actually has a USB port for my iPod's cable so I can upload songs on it myself. My old one didn't, and my bro had to upload the songs for me. I already uploaded some; what sucks is that all of the other songs that I had previously were replaced since they were from my bro's iTunes library. ._____. There were 300+ songs on there before...and now only about 20.

Well, most of those 300 were my bro's songs which...I didn't really like, so when I listened to my iPod, I couldn't just press play and just listen. I had to continuously forward until it got to one of my songs. X_X I SHALL revive my old iPod songs! >< lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment