Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blargh.

This week? Rocky start, and I'm pretty sure there'll be a rocky end. :[ Anyways...

Playlist updates!!! : I added all the songs that I know by SHINee (I like them all too XD) and the same with KARA. Recently, I've been really obsessed with SHINee, they're seriously great. As for KARA they're pretty good too, but I'm not obsessed or anything. It'd be pretty awkward too...since they're a girl band.

I think during my Spring Break I'll start writing a Durarara!!xKatekyo Hitman REBORN! crossover. Maybe
If I do, then it'll be a KHR! OC going "into", to, whatever, the DRRR!! world. So yeah. If I do start it though, updates will definitely be slow. Since DRRR!! is a really new anime and only 12 episodes are out (I think), so I would probably have to make up my own plot. Unless my updates are so slow that they're on the same schedule as the DRRR!! airing of episodes' schedule. XD

Reason why my week's been pretty crammed and busy? Well, I have a book report due tomorrow, 3 history outlines (basically a whole bunch of these questions about each section of a chapter) due on Thursday, and a history project dude on Thursday too. OH! *sarcasm* And let's not forget that there's a test/quiz on those 3 history sections too! Oh yeah, not to mention, a science benchmark on THURSDAY. Thursday will be a hell of a day. Oh yeah, and a language arts poem due on Friday. YEAHHHHHH.....I'm going to be totally free this week, ya know.

I can't believe all the teachers are dumping all of these projects/big stuff right before my Spring Break. Probably because otherwise it wouldn't fit on their schedule, but come on~. Prepare a lil' better? =_= And some of the stuff is just so that they can show it on Open House night! Gee, who ever heard of Open House in middle school, people? I've been in a really pissed off mood, although luckily my anger from yesterday (there's this REALLY annoying duo/trio that absolutely loves to bug me and my hands literally twitched once because I wanted to punch the most annoying on in the face) didn't add on to my anger from today. So. Yeah.

END OF RANT. 

Btw, this is the character's looks that I'm going to use for the KHR! OC if I do make that crossover. ^^ And yes, again, an OC that's either a crossdresser or androgynous (sp?). I can't help it; I'm addicted to making those kinds of OCs. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment