Friday, March 26, 2010

Wooow...

I seriously slacked, huh. Even in my writing too. I kinda decided to just stick to reading fanfics instead of writing them too, unless I get a sudden moderately good idea...

Although now, since I'm watching Durarara!! which is a pretty new anime and there isn't that much DRRR fanfic, I'm thinking about making a DRRR crossover and posting it on fanfiction.net ... But I'm not sure what anime to cross it over with either. ^^;;  Izaya seems kinda cool, freaky sometimes, but it's a cool kinda freaky like Bel from KHR! or something... And Kida Masaomi is pretty funny. XP

I created a YT account btw, and it's Ruki7302. I've already posted 6 vids, and the two vids that are doing really well are "Taemin's Other Side?!" and "YUI- CHE.R.RY (Lyrics in Description)" ones. The first vid, is probably because of SHINee's popularity. The second one is probably since it's the only vid on YT that has the song with lyrics. Except maybe one...but the user doesn't actually say that the lyrics are in there, so then yeah.

I just realized... KHR! is an animanga about the mafia, and DRRR!! is about gangs...? What are my anime interests turning into?! ;A;
I hope I keep updated on this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment