Tuesday, November 10, 2009

:o

Yesterday, my friend told me about this really awesome story. Well, actually it probably isn't that awesome, but I was bored so it seemed like it was really cool and stuff.

Anyway, she found out that there's raccoons living around the roof of her house which freaked her out since she and her sister and people slept on there before...... and then her imagination went to work :O!

When she went to sleep, her dream had an army of raccoons with little sword things, a raccoon king, and her dad. And apparently her dad defeated the raccoon king and the king fell all dramatic-like and stuff. O.o And then later, the next morning, her dad has like a bloody something hanging off of his clothes. Freaky.

And then LATER yesterday, we had an assignment in language arts/English to write a short story and stuff. And my friend asked me if she should use her dream for her story XD. Apparently she modified it a bit so that it was armies of raccoons AND squirrels. haha.

I wanna try reading her final draft......... my short story's gonna sorta be based on KHR!, but of course, it'll be shortened. The word limit for our short story is 500-700 words. -____- that's not even a friggin' one-shot. It's like a ficlet instead. I don't think I can write something that short AND be pretty descriptive at the same time. ><

Well anyway, Imma go test out tumblr~! that site's like a blog too, and I wanna see which site is better for myself. Blogger, or tumblr. :] Byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment