Saturday, November 7, 2009

D8

Haven't posted in like........a month! ;__________;

Well anyway, I updated my playlist. ;) Now there's *cough*only2*cough* Arashi songs and a few Super Junior ones.....I've been obsessed with Super Junior recently.. >>;;

I've been busy this week sorta too, because of benchmark tests and also, my friend's b-day party is today..so yeah. .___. I already bought her something(s), but I also made a short video........

WITH DA SUPER AWESOME HAMTARO ENDING SONG!!!! ;DDD

Hopefully she can view it and be able to listen to the song in the backround using her iPod's headphones since her speakers suck and aren't working. ._. Cuz if not, well.........damn.

..Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........I've been a lazy butt and haven't really put up any stories. I kinda forgot about SFC #5 (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~) last week, and this week I've been busy because of ...ya you know. But I already got some ideas ready and all that good stuff. ;3

My other friend joined tumblr, which is another blog site, but she said that this site is easier to work with haha. ;) She's not really experienced with this kinda stuff too, which is why...

Should I try it? No, yes? XD I've been joining so many sites and have seen so many things....some sites I've completely forgotten about or think are lame and stuff. ._. In that case, I should've deleted my account on those kinda sites, huh? XD

I would try putting my friend's part-of-a-b-day-gift-video on here, but it doesn't let me upload video files. So yeah. I can't. xD Would've been nice if I could, so then if my friend couldn't view it then we could just go to this site and then yeah... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment