Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh chyes~ :3

Yup I got my contest entry out today like I said I would~. Chyus. >3 And the drabble and one-shot that I requested were posted today too. ;3 The drabble was ok, but a bit dull...I don't wanna have to tell the person if they could re-write it though. :] I don't mind.

As for the one-shot.......it's so sad that it was already read like 15 times before I read it, and it was requested by me, so that's ...yeah. And it was rated already. *cough* But anyway, it was awesome. ^.^

I gotta get out SFC #5 somewhere around Halloween, but I also gotta get out this KaixNagayama friendship one-shot thing too...

No one even reads or cares about SFC except for my RL friends that don't even watch/read anime/manga. But ok. W/e.

I needa finish my historical fiction book report.........but it's HISTORICAL FICTION~... *whiny voice* I dun wannaaaaaaaaaa~. *sigh* Well whatever, I'll work on it hard tomorrow so I'll get it finished that day, and then on Sunday I can work..on something. Probably the KaixNaga (I'm too lazy to type out the whole thing) one-shot..

I wonder if you can submit more than one entry for xmiirareru's contest...I don't remember if she said anything about that..oh well. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment