Saturday, May 29, 2010

:l

I closed my poll... the result was that 3 people clicked on the "DON'T CLICK" thing... (XD I expected that to happen though.)

Then, 20 said that "Yeah" I should

2 said, "No" and to stick to the main plot

And 9 said it was my choice. :3

In case you didn't vote on the poll (Bad YOU! D8), the poll was about whether I should write a side-story about Rukia and Hibari's childhood. Only later in the future though, I'm not going to right away or anything. And turns out, with the poll's results, I will be doing that later on.

*sigh* Next year is my freshman year in high school, and my summer assignment for Language Arts/English is gonna be this short story...xD I kinda fail at writing if it's not fanfiction. But, whatever. :]

UPDATES: I also published (only on Quizilla) this drabble based on my KHR!xDRRR!! series using this instant drabble generator... It's totally crack though, and doesn't even make sense half of the time.

Well~, see ya. ;]
--Ruki/Yoru

No comments:

Post a Comment